Who we are..

Icy Grape Incident Clothing was founded by myself .. I called on some friends and a group of other Lowbrow/Underground Artists, and IGI was born. Our purpose is to design clothing that appeals to artist and fans of street art, while avoiding the mass produced, commercial nonsense. Our shirts are designed by artist from all over the world. We only use the highest quality clothing and inks to ensure that each shirt gives the owner years of wear. Each shirt in itself is a piece of art.































































Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Winner of the "Pimp my Page" contest!

The winner of last months "pimp my page" contest is our good friend Hagg!  He helped us spread the word to numerous new fans on Facebook. So to thank him, we are sending him 2 FREE Childrens line tee's! Hagg has already placed his advance order for Aug. 25th release of the new line by ICY GRAPE INCIDENT. He is a true fan and supporter! Thanks to everyone who participated! More contest to come!
                              Tony

1 comment:

  1. Glad I could be of service. I'm sure My Granddaughter will be koolest baby dressed in your dope tee's. Can't wait to send sum pics of a baby in style. Thanx again. Much appreciated.

    HAGG

    ReplyDelete